I am in sooooo much trouble. I downloaded Microsoft Reader yesterday so I could buy an e-book (well two actually - Celia Stuart and Daisy Dexter Dobbs - and no I haven't had a chance to read them yet - Nano, you know) and I found that you can get FREE books from Microsoft books. They have 1516 FREE books. Do you know ... I went through all of them - feeling a tab bit nauseous now - ew...
I'm afraid I also got poor Sandy hooked on it, too! (so sorry - tell the hubby I only meant good, not evil).

eh, hum - back to me ... I downloaded 20+ books (5 were dictionaries - I don't know why I did it - 'cause I could!). Can you say
Obsessive Compulsive. I am so Obsessive laced with the compulsion to be more obsessive! I feel like a kid that found a Pokemon card factory with the doors open, lights on and a big light flashing "take me" on the Raichu card and a trail of more neon signs beckoning me to overload my deck (if you have young boys you know what I am talking about - if not, suffice it to say: YIPPEE).
I don't know when I will read any of these - but I have them in my possession, they are mine!
I do think it is a sickness - but I will pretend to take the pills, stick them under my tongue and spit them out when no one is looking (muah muah - evil laugh here).
Ah - but now I must catch up on my Nano writing! have a good one =)