My fingers hurt, my hands are sore, but I have over 20,000 words for Nano. Is the story any good - hmm, don't know. But this is a, don't-edit-just-write-write-write challenge, so as Caroline more succinctly put it, this is the Kernel to grow the story from.

I suppose there are advantages to fast, fast, fast. If you can turn off your internal editor (S), you can get moving through the story.
Yesterday the hubby took the kiddos to his mother's. I stayed behind so I could get some writing done and make headway. Do you know, I wrote 300 entire words while they were gone and close to 1400 once they got back - GO FIGURE.
Good luck to the other Nano-ites. Keep on Keeping on!
I'm trying - I have been having such a hard time writing the last year or so - I think Nano gave me the jump start I needed.
Bonnie - you write, girl, go go go!