Saturday, November 19, 2005
My Brain pattern???
Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a creative hotbed of artistic talent.
You're always making pictures in your mind, especially when you're bored.
You are easily inspired to think colorful, interesting thoughts.
And although it may be hard to express these thoughts, it won't always be.



Pretty close on I think. I will have to say I have NO trouble expressing myself! Can't always be 100% right I guess.

Nano on! Gotta get words!

8 Comments:
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Just when I think I'm going the Linda Blair route, God jumps in and saves me....Whew...I see your word count is progressing!!! The week end should help. I know it would help me if I stopped doing everything BUT writing. I've been up since 10AM, it's 2:30 and I'm still catching up on all my "Blogs that have changed" list Sheesh..!!

your brain is a preety shade of blue just like your WIP meter!!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
See...and I can't spell either...PRETTY!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Getting more words - YIPEE - stroy is flowing again!

The kids are out of shcool for Thanskgiving so this week will be a test of wills, that is for sure. But as long as it doesn't rain, the brand spanking new park across the street will keep three of them entertained!

Hope your word count continues ~

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
And I can't spell either :-)

Blogger Mark Pettus said...
Congrats on the word count. Have fun and keep writing.

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
i kant spel nither! What a great bunch of writers we are! I hate that there isn't a spell check on these things!

Oh and the colorful brain? Hmmm...yep, I say you've got that one in the bag~ err doggie bag?!! LOL

Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
Okay, I took the test:

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy. You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts. People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused. But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.

Pretty cool for a Fantasy writer, eh?

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
M.C. - Freaky that thing seems to be so close!

Thanks for stopping by Mark - now got get some rest!