I think the house next to me is haunted
(Rosebuds - you may all stop laughing now).Seriously - We have lived in our house, had it built, for five-and-a-half years now. The house next to us is about four mouth less old. And in that time, four different families have lived there. The last moved out just before Christmas last year.
Someone must be about to move in as I have see yard people almost every day for two weeks sprucing the place up. I wonder how long they will last?
Why haunted? My huge office window faces the neighboring house. I hear "things". All day long, so I look to see if it's yard people - no. No one is there. I check the siding as it has a tendency to fall off in big wind - nope, all still in place. The gate is loose, which is right there, but I went out the other night and put a planter in front of it to keep it closed. Freaky.
I have also wondered if it is a home for Witness Protection people - like I said, four families in four years - me and my over active imagination - I need to start editing my Nano book!
Say hello to me:

I made an avitar of me - it's as close to accurate as I could get - they didn't have a "chubbier" option :-)
wind - but still.........
Haunted..huh...boo!
Good material for a new book!
This must be on the side opposite the fence eating dog!
the dog is at the back fence (and East) - this was the neighbor to Left (the North)
My Nano book had a ghost - I have ghost on the brain!