Wednesday, November 02, 2005
crying fowl


Hitchcock made me get nervous every time I see a flock, gaggle, or clutch of birds. (Why, oh, why couldn’t he leave our fine feather friends alone. Let the poor birdies lead their happy own existence?) I mean, I could have kept from picking up Daphne Du Maurier’s book, but even watching TV commercials for board games, clips for the 1963 movie run constantly – sheesh!

Where I live there are tons of birds. (And I do mean that quite literally.) Black birds, grackles whatever you call them – they are sooo annoying.

Yesterday, as I waited to pick some of the kids up from school, the empty field had thousands of said birds – yick! They covered the phone wire for three blocks (not kidding) and flew around in circles and in formations that, while very interesting to watch, when you stop and think how many birds that was made your skins crawl.

S'all I'm saying...

and okay - those pics aren't grackles - but that was all I could find in my clip art =)
1 Comments:
Blogger Denise McDonald said...
had to make a comment - it looked so sad with no comments =)