Friday, November 18, 2005
Calmer
I have calmed considerably. The hubby told the owner of her dog's escapades and she was so distressed that she let MY hubby fix the fence and never once apologized. B%&#*!

Yesterday, had someone checked my blood pressure, I bet I would have been hospitalized!

Today - I'm cool - calmed - and ready to write.



Have a good one - Nano on!
3 Comments:
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...
Glad you are doing better...be sure to do what I said!

Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...
Mimi...sometimes you are very bad!!! Down Pixie, down!!

Dennie, I'm so glad that your better today, I prayed for you last night. I prayed ....Dear Lord, please keep her head from spinning around, splitting open and then she starts spewing pea soup (shades of Exorcist) Yikes...The prayer worked, but now that I come to think of it that would have been a great visual for the neighbor...she mighta' moved!

Oh well, there's always the next time...sheesh, did I say that...bad Bonnie, bad!

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Did I mention the dent the hubby put in the van? The day had statred out good!

I think I was close to Linda Blair time!