Yea! – I have the first line for my Nanowrimo book – gotta start somewhere!
It was a dark and stormy night. - Just kidding!
Have you ever untangled a slinky? Talk about needing patience. And for whatever reason my kids thrill in wadding the dern thing up.
It makes you wonder about me though. I can sit and untangle any of their toys, shoelaces, game system cords - and do it often and remain calm. But put my in other situations and I turn into my mother who is turning into her mother (sorry - you know I love ya mom!) I have never driven to three different grocery stores because they are too crowded - total lack of patience (and remember, mom - I said I love ya!)
Well Damn - I broke my tooth eating Chinese food - who breaks their freaking tooth eating Chinese food - sheesh!
Not a cure for a headache - When you have a massive migrain don't take four children to Chuck E Cheese for a b-day party on a Sunday afternoon.
S'all I'm saying...
Note: take your lid off your drink BEFORE you take a sip - it helps.
I hate it when:
* * -
The wireless goes out – dial-up sucks.
* * - The dog hawks on the carpet ... EW!
* * - The youngest is in need of major attention just when I get my rhythm in a new book – mmm-hmm.
* * - I go to the potty after one of the boys forgot to lift the seat. UGH!
I love it when:
* * - I chase the 4-y.o. around and catch him! TICKLEFEST!
* * - Sandy and I actually make it to lunch.
* * - C.C. is in town and Cece and I get tix!
* * - I remember to turn on media player (need my CC!) while I write – peps me up!
New Love:
Lemon honey black tea (that I make at home, Miss Sandy!)
Old Love:
soda – weaning myself (and don’t you know it, my jeans are hanging a tad bit looser!)
Why:
* * - does the hubby throw words back in my face – meanie!
* * - do the kiddos not hear you when spoken to directly but pick up every thing you have whispered two rooms away?
* * - did I try with valiant effort to watch the “Every Scooby Doo ever made" marathon on Boomerang that lasted 4 days?
* * - does that personal censor button work the least when you need it the most?
* * - does food taste better when you’ve hidden it from all the men in the house?
* * - Speaking of food – do kids eat weird sh@&?
* * - do I still preface everything with some form of explanation that lasts four times longer then the antic or happening itself that explains my weird sense of observations and/or commentary? (If you know me you know I am a little … odd)
I am a curious person. If I don’t know the answer to something, I want it! I have freaked more than one friend out with my questions. It doesn’t mean that I am allergic to eggs, like girls that way or have the slightest desire to commit the perfect murder. I just want to know.
What does it tell you when your computer gets e-mails for weight loss pills – is someone trying to tell me something?
Good thing no one can see me moving the laptop all over the desk trying to find a friggin’ signal. (but what do you expect with the WIFI/Searchy thingie?)
And lastly – why in the hell is the keyboard on the laptop and the wireless keyboard I have hooked up to it sticky – hmm – ew – hmm!
But I will admit I had most of this post done Monday so I could post it Tues and not have to worry about it w/ Mork's cousin's contest!
Sandy - you're welcome any time, hun!
=)
So that's the first line of your Nano WIP?
I might try this out this weekend when I'm whip-cracking on meself. you should see my desk. Can I go home now?
=)