
When I come across new pics of my fave... I have to add them!
A friend once pointed out when a man says he’s going to bed he heads to his room, drops his clothes on the way, and falls into bed. When a woman says she going to bed she turns off the light, sets the alarm, checks on the kids, lets the dogs in or out, puts up the food left to cool from dinner…yada yada…you get the picture. Fifteen minutes later, she heads to the bedroom. And I have discovered that this is the case whether the hubby is 1st or 2nd into bed. Why is that?
A four year old will use his indoor voice all day until you pick up the phone – then he SCREAMS! (and jumps off furniture)
Puzzle pieces CAN fit if you hit them long and hard enough.
Your gifted and talented son will NOT keep up with his homework on his own (or his jacket, the paper from his teacher and sometimes, a younger brother).
When working on your new book, forget where your vacuum, laundry room and dishes are or you’ll suddenly remember you’re behind there, too.
The dog will eat the carpet if there is a stain she likes (a lot!).
Do you wonder why they put the nutrition facts on a water bottle? Calories – 0, This – 0, That – 0. Ingredients – water: duh, go figure. It’s water for goodness sake. Although it does have salt. It says, “adds a negligible amount of sodium” which is, surprise, surprise – 0. So why put it! S’all I’m saying………
If you hate talking on the phone (with the exception of to a few choice people) you will find yourself in charge of a job that forces you to speak to 20+ people to get what you need. (not that I am complaining :-) )
And I AM on track in my Nano book. And if you change the font from Times New Roman to Courier New I am ahead of schedule (and if you change the pt from 12 to 36 I’m done!)
I have a lot of admiration for those that actually work AND find the time write. Not that talking care of my kids isn’t work – but it’s not quite the same thing. Although, it’s not much fun when you’re writing a sex scene and you little one yells to you that he’s ready for you to come wipe his butt. But those who have jobs outside the home, many congrats on writing. That is outstanding! (applause, applause, applause!)
So, were you procrastinating on writing by thinking up things that make you go 'hmmmm'?
other than the sleep thing - I have been storing that one up