Sooooo.... my computer crashed.
Good news, the hard drive is okay. Actually that is great news!!! But the rest of the computer is fried. I have a large heavy paperweight. One day soon I hope to get a new computer so I can get back to my normal daily life. Until then I have pencil and paper and have actually written more the past two days than I have in the last month and a half.
Go Figure.
I cannot get in contact with most of the online people I deal with 'cause their info is in said paperweight. They must think I have my nose out of joint or something since I haven't contacted them lately, but I can't...... {BIG WHINE HERE!}
And I DO have to
thank the hubby for his somewhat reluctant
(just kidding he is a nice guy and gets a bum rap!) use of his work laptop in the evenings to get as much done online as humanly possible in an hour or two.
And please excuse the misspelled words - his stinking pop-up blocker is on and I can't use spell-check - and am far, far too lazy to reread and catch them :-)
As I always say - Keep on Keeping on.
Sorry about yoru computer crashing. Hopefully things will work out for you soon. I miss chatting with you and reading your story. Talk to you soon.