...so again with the sickies. The heir and spare #2 both got sick this morning, which so didn't go over well when they had to stay home from a pool party for the Memorial day weekend - geez the tears!
Now if I can keep spare #3 away and puke free - spare #2 got it first, unfortunately the last day of school. I say unfortunately because the child has perfect attendance (has only missed one day in 4 years) and still has that record! It is unfortunate though for whomever may have come in contact with him at school. Am I a bad mother for indulging her son's need to have perfect attendance on the last day of school (his idea, so not mine!)??? I sure hope not. But the mother of the next kiddo to get it might not agree - so sorry!
OH...AND...Wait 'til he (heir) finds out he is also going to miss out on seeing Star Wars III again - and at the Imax theater - as his friend's father wants to be as far away from puke as possible! Tears for swimming will not compare to the tidal wave that will flow on the morrow when he asks, "When are they picking me up for the movie?"