I finally took a step to get my writing back on track. I joined a Write-a-book-in-a-month-club. Though it is actually the months of May through November. You have to write three pages a day and post it to the yahoogroup-website and you will stay in the group. If you miss a day, you get knocked off and have to face the shame of not being about to put out a mere three daily pages.
So yesterday - I wrote three pages. Woohoo!!! That's three more than the day before and the day before that and so on and so on....... The beauty - it doesn't have to be perfect and you're not allowed to edit, it is just to write and get those pages down. (You can't edit nothing!)
So now, I have the personal incentive I've been lacking. So I will get a little push from outside sources! Whatever it takes to get the pages out...
Again - yeah me!