Thursday, April 14, 2005
The very first thing
This is the first post for writer Denise Belinda McDonald.

After procrastinating for months on my new book, I thought keeping a blog going would help me to keep focused and if nothing else keep my fingers closer to the keys :-)
4 Comments:
Blogger Amie Stuart said...
Welcome to the dark side honey! We got cookies =)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
hmmm...sounds like fun!

Blogger Michelle Miles said...
Welcome to the world of blogging! I usually end up writing a blog entry before writing, but hey, it's still writing... RIGHT? :)

Blogger Denise McDonald said...
Yeah - but I have to actually write, too, and so far I have added about half a chapter to my WIP - sheesh I need to get moving on this but I am waiting impatiently to hear back from an editor who has turned down everyone I know and it has me in mental paralysis. But I am thinking of writing – surely that counts for something! :-)